The ACQF knowledge-sharing programme continues. On 22 October, 12.00 Universal time, we meet again, to learn from four African experiences:
- National Qualifications Frameworks: ZAMBIA and CAPE VERDE
- Regional Qualifications Frameworks: Southern African Development Community (SADC) and East African Community (EAC)
Registration link: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ACQF22October2020
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/95745559614?pwd=U0MvQ2puUFZETXJHdzZzSnF4L2FoZz09
Meeting ID: 957 4555 9614
Advanced information: the 7th and final webinar is confirmed for 29/October at 12.00 UT. On the agenda we will have the experiences of South African NQF, Sierra Leone NQF (in development and consultation) and Europass Digital Credentials. A debate will conclude this first series of peer learning activities.
The ACQF Mapping Study is close to conclusion, and the comprehensive report will be published until end October. For the moment you can access a number of country and REC reports at this repository: https://www.nepad.org/skillsportalforyouth/publication/african-continental-qualifications-framework-acqf-mapping-study
Check out the programme and more information about the webinar here.
Context: Brief information on the previous 5 Webinars
Presentations, infographics, reports, regulatory documents and video recordings of all previous webinars are available here:
- 1st Webinar: https://www.etf.europa.eu/en/news-and-events/events/african-continental-qualifications-framework-peer-learning-webinar
- 2nd Webinar: https://www.etf.europa.eu/en/news-and-events/events/african-continental-qualifications-framework-2nd-peer-learning-webinar
- 3rd Webinar: https://www.etf.europa.eu/en/news-and-events/events/african-continental-qualifications-framework-3rd-peer-learning-webinar
- 4th Webinar: https://www.etf.europa.eu/en/news-and-events/events/african-continental-qualifications-framework-4th-peer-learning-webinar
- 5th Webinar: https://www.etf.europa.eu/en/news-and-events/events/african-continental-qualifications-framework-5th-peer-learning-webinar
All video recordings of the webinars at YouTube channel, in case you would like to review the main messages and learning: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?reload=9&list=PLEKEwOFeOWc6W5fxbX6M8NrO6oA0yH3Ww
The previous peer learning webinars took place on 2/07, 16/07, 10/09, 24/09/2020 and 8/10/2020. Shared and discussed the following experiences:
- African experiences: NQFs Kenya NQF, Mozambique, Mauritius, Lesotho, Angola, Ghana, Egypt, and Zimbabwe
- International experiences: NQFs – Slovenia, Ireland, France, Portugal, Bahrain; European Qualifications Frameworks, ASEAN QRF, Arab Qualifications Framework.