HAQAA Ambassaders are
- QA professionals from QA agencies or higher education institutions throughout Africa who have completed HAQAA Training Courses, either under Phase 1 or 2 of HAQAA.
- They have been trained in evaluation according to continental standards, understand the African Union harmonisation frameworks and commitments in HE.
They function as multipliers for the further development of a harmonised quality assurance and accreditation system at institutional, national, regional and Pan-African continental level.
The network is composed of QA professionals from both the QAA and HEIs. In HAQAA2, ambassadors have:
- Met over 6 times in online networking meetings, to discuss trending issues on quality assurance or to provide direct feedback on the different components and actions of HAQAA
- Been invited to apply for dissemination projects related to the ASG-QA
- Been invited to take part in online events and relevant regional and continental conferences on QA
- Have participated in the MOOC Series on Comparative Regional Integration in Higher Education
- Have been invited to speak and present experiences in webinars, workshops and other events, within Africa and also in Africa-EU dialogue.